The Banking Industry has come of age, not only globally, but also nationally and locally. New-age banking facilities meant banking via internet, emails, and telephone and the customer is constantly bombarded with messages. Wooing the customer took on a whole new dimension.
While the development is largely beneficial, it is not without its share of problems. Lack of follow up services and communication to the customers is still inadequate and inefficient, given the scope for growth. Enterprise Messaging Services is the solution. Connecting with your customers becomes easy, anything from deposit/withdrawal updates to new scheme introductions to branch openings or foreign exchange rates, issuing of cheque books etc all take on a new dimension.
1. Cost effective communication regarding new products or services to existing and prospective customers.
2. Automated Daily/Weekly/Monthly alerts regarding account status.
3. Enquire Account Balance via SMS.
4. Transactional Alerts for online payments, cash withdrawal & credit card purchase.
5. Lead generation pan India.
6. Create database of potential users (Product-wise or region wise).
7. Allow your sales force to have access to Information-On-Demand.
8. ATM or Branch locator on SMS.
9. Automated reminders for EMI payment or Bill Payments.
10. Communicate with all your sales force instantly.
11. EMI Calculator on SMS.
12. Launch Contest or Opinion Polls to build publicity and increase customer interaction with the Brand.
13. Communication cost effectively & instantly with employees pan India.
14. Enquire currency exchange rates on SMS.