Perhaps no other industry has such a diverse bandwidth of people to communicate with on a 24×7 basis.
Be it customers, dealers, vendors, retailers or employees, they all form part of the bandwagon that an FMCG company has to juggle and balance to keep its wheels running smoothly.
In such a scenario, Enterprise Messaging Services is a direct, precise and potent tool for updating information about product innovations and happenings to customers, dealers and vendors and empowering all stake holders to fetch desired information on the run. After all nothing reaches an individual more directly or personally than an SMS message.
1. Send updates to all Dealers, Vendors, Retailers & Employees Pan-India.
2. Create product-wise database of potential customers.
3. Integrate SMS in existing/new applications like ERP, CRM, etc
4. Promote New Product launches via messaging campaigns to all customers
5. Launch SMS based lucky draws E.g. SMS PRODUCT<space>UNIQUE_CODE to 56263
6. SMS Based Market survey
7. Take a dedicated SHORTCODE or LONGCODE as a new touch point for all customer queries.
8. Customers can register complains via a single SMS.
9. Information-On-Demand via SMS for customers, employees, vendors, retailers, distributers, etc.
10. Launch Contest, Game or Quiz around a Product or Event to build publicity and customer interaction.
11. Organize Opinion Polls or voting among customers or employees pan India and get instant results.