Couriers & Logistics
Today we have email and fax to take over the way people send messages across the world. The role of Courier Services is however, just coming of age.
Speed, security, tracking, signature, specialization and individualization of services, and committed delivery times, these are the reasons for preference of courier services over ordinary mail services.
As a premium service, couriers are usually more expensive than usual mail services. Some of the world’s largest courier companies are available in India too. There are large number of franchisee outlets, wherein the interaction with the customers is essential for both the company and their outlets.
Enterprise Messaging Services can play a key role in taking orders, package pick-up, keeping track of parcels, rates and discounts etc.
1. Checking Consignment status via SMS.
2. Automated alert to the sender on delivery of the good.
3. Communicating various offers to existing & prospective customers.
4. SMS Based Branch locator.
5. Communicating various value added service to customers like (pick-up facility, etc.)
6. Integrate SMS Services in your existing CRM, ERP or website.