- Decreases churn, cut costs and increases subscriber base by improving existing services and providing an unlimited range of value added services.
- New technologies can be introduced and implemented quickly and easily without the need of extra infrastructure.
For Content Providers :
- Applications are written in Wireless Markup Language (WML) an easily graspable tool to develop applications based on WAP.
- WAP is global and interoperable open standard on providing content provides an immediate access to an unlimited number of potential customers.
For End Users :
- WAP will benefit End Users with easy, secure access to relevant internet information and services like Unified Messaging, Banking, Entertainment etc
- Users will be able to retrieve information in a controlled, fast and low-cost environment